We are thrilled to be able to offer our customers over ten years of experience in expertly handcrafted artisan bar soap. Nourish your family’s skin with the same recipes we use for our family.
Our handmade bar soaps are made using modern methods of traditional soapmaking by cold processing oils, lye, and other customized ingredients together. The resulting bars are suitable for all skin types with many offering specialized benefits depending on the ingredients of each.
Our soaps also offer these benefits:
- We only sell what we want to use on ourselves. We live with eczema and sensitive skin and know that everyone deserves skin care they can trust and love.
- All of our products use small batch processes to ensure every one exceeds our high standards for quality and safety.
- The entire process is done on the farm using Good Manufacturing Practices that meet or exceed Health Canada requirements for both skin care and food companies.
- All of our formulas are our own (we don’t buy premade bases or products and resell them).
- Our soaps are tested to work well (lots of lather and bubbles in both hard and soft water, likewise, city and well water. Some water outside our ability to test may be slow to lather, a bath poof will get the suds going quick.
- We use local ingredients as much as possible – Alberta organic oatmeal, honey, beeswax, and goat’s milk.
- Canadian suppliers are utilized for almost all our ingredients and supplies (high quality US suppliers for the rest), all who use ethical buying practices: no child or slave labor, no animal testing, and supporting impoverished communities where possible.
- We only use therapeutic essential oils and skin safe, made in Canada or the US, fragrance oils.
- All colours used are top shelf quality premium, skin safe colors, often completely natural colours like clays.
- We’ll never use fillers or cheap oils like canola, nor GMO/GEO, phalates, detergents, preservatives (real bar soap preserves itself), or petroleum products.
Allergies can and do happen. If you’re allergic to any of the ingredients in our soap, please don’t use it. If you can’t find a soap that works for you, send us an email and we can chat, any excuse to make soap is good and we can and do make custom soaps.
Alberta Canada All Natural Skin Care Products
Artisan Handmade Soap
Handcrafted Balms, Lotions, Body Butters
Dry Skin Care, Eczema Care and Relief, Psoriasis Care and Relief
Unscented Handcrafted Soap / Scented Handcrafted Soap
Alberta Handmade Soap Co is now (part of) Owl Creek Farm
same soapmaker, new name