Clean Air Gardening is giving away a Spin Big Compost Tumbler, valued at $170, to one lucky winner! Only available in the lower 48 US states.
Only those who comment on this blog post, that have “liked” both Facebook pages, will be eligible to win.
Winner will be chosen at random using random.org. If the first winner has not “liked” both facebook pages, another “roll” will be done, and so on. So make sure you’ve “liked” both our pages! The contest will run until July 11, 2010. A winner will be drawn July 12, 2010.
About the Spin Bin Compost Tumbler
We’ve seen a lot of different compost tumblers since we started this business back in 1998, and the Spin Bin composter is our new favorite.
The Spin Bin has a large 60 gallon capacity making it the perfect size for most homeowners. The bin itself is molded in the USA of 100 percent recycled plastic. The dark color absorbs light, heating up the contents inside to boost the composting process.
Wide locking lids on each end make adding materials easy, no matter which end of the compost bin is up.
With 20 ventilation slots, the Spin Bin has superior aeration compared to other compost tumblers. These slots also act as drainage holes for the compost tea to easily drain out into the soil.
Along with the ventilation slots, the bin also has four compost thermometer ports (one on each panel), giving you quick, easy and mess-free access to monitoring your composting process.
The Spin Bin compost tumbler sits on sturdy, 1 inch thick, powder coated steel legs that are made to last outside in the elements. The legs lock together when assembled, making it easy to move the composter around the yard or garden without the legs falling off.
And because the Spin Bin body sits off the ground with its locking lids, animal pests cannot get into the bin to the materials inside.
Spin Bin Compost Tumbler Technical Specifications:
- Made of 100 percent recycled plastic.
- Holds up to 60 gallons of materials (9.3 cubic feet).
- Extremely sturdy and durable 1 inch thick, powder coated steel legs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 26″ W x 32.5″ D x 45″ H
Spin Bin Composter Feature Overview:
- 20 ventilation / drainage slots — means that your tumbler will give you superior aeration of the contents, one of the keys to successful composting.
- 4 compost thermometer ports — so that you can easily keep track of how well your compost is doing.
- Dual locking lids — make it easy to add materials to the compost tumbler, no matter which end is up.
- Sturdy Powder coated steel legs — will effortlessly hold your bin for years outside in the elements.
- Easy assembly design — means that you’ll only needs a Phillips screwdriver to put the bin together.
- Wide mouth — for easy access to contents inside.
- Compost instructions embossed in each lid — so you’ll always have the instructions handy.
- Large 60 gallon capacity — is the perfect size for most homeowners.
- Ribbed interior design — gives your compost bin added strength and superior mixing action.
- 90 Day No Risk Free Trial — so that you can buy with confidence.
- Sealed, off the ground design — keeps animal pests away.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty — so you know it will last for years to come.
- 100 percent recycled plastic — construction is environmentally friendly.
- Dark color — absorbs light and helps heat up the materials inside for quicker composting.
- Tumbles in place — so it’s easy to keep your compost mixed up and aerated, which makes for faster composting.
To the winner –
There is no cost for the winner. Clean Air Gardening will cover the cost of the product and the shipping fees. All Clean Air Gardening needs is the winner’s address, which they will only use for this one time shipment. The composter is the winner’s, to keep. They never have to return it. Should the composter arrive missing any parts or happen to have any other problems with it, they can contact us and receive our normal customer service as if they had purchased the bin from us.
To prevent fraud, I will contact the winner on facebook via a direct message to obtain your email and mailing address, which I will in turn provide to Clean Air Gardening. After I have sent your information to Clean Air Gardening, I will delete your information and promise never to use it ever, for any reason.
Garden of Eatin’ (and owner Amy Williams) assume no liability for this contest. Any issues that arise must be dealt with directly, between the winner and Clean Air Gardening.
A review is requested, but absolutely not required, of the product.
Did you like this? Please share with your friends, and don't forget to follow us on facebook.