https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/6a010536eec1a6970c013487b13575970c-800wi.jpg 450 600 Amy Garrett https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/OwlCreekLogo278a.jpg Amy Garrett2014-04-18 21:08:112020-02-28 09:46:26Carrot Cake
A simple, but completely delicious and frosting smothered carrot cake. Doesn't include yucky stuff like pecans or pineapple (which are fine on their own, but not in carrot cake).
For the Cake
For the Frosting
- 1 cup butter , softened
- 2 - 8 ounces packages cream cheese , softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Did you like this? Please share with your friends, and don't forget to follow us on facebook.