- ½ lb ground pork
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped pepper - red, yellow, or orange
- 1 egg - lightly beaten
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp light brown sugar
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 35-40 small wonton wrappers
- small bowl of water to seal wrappers
- 3-4 Tbsp oil - for frying
- 1⅓ cups chicken stock - divided
- To form potstickers, remove a couple wrappers from package at a time, keeping the rest covered with a damp cloth to keep from drying out. Brush 2 edges lightly with water. Place 1/2 rounded teaspoon of the pork mixture in the center of the wrapper. Fold over, seal edges and set on a sheet pan, covering with another damp cloth. Repeat until wrappers are gone.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Brush with oil once hot. Add 8-10 potstickers at a time and cook for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, add 1/3 cup chicken stock to the pan, turn the heat to low, cover, and cook for 2 more minutes. Move cooked potstickers to a heatproof platter and place in warm over. Clean the pan between batches by pouring in water and allowing the pan to deglaze. Repeat until all potstickers are cooked. Serve immediately.