https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/71025423_2450428188614499_880047388884992_o.jpg 810 1440 Amy https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/OwlCreekLogo278a.jpg Amy2020-01-25 19:47:152020-01-26 21:01:40Apple Crisp
Our favourite apple crisp recipe. Use good quality, fresh apples (we use gala for everything).
- 9-10 cups crisp apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup melted butter
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Put apple slices into large bowl, combine ¾ cup sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon in bowl; sprinkle over apples and stir gently to coat
- Place sliced apples in ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, sugars, ¼ tsp cinnamon, baking powder and salt in bowl; add eggs and mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apples.
- Pour melted butter over topping. Bake 45-55 minutes or until lightly browned and apples are tender. Serve warm with cream, whipped cream, or ice cream.
Did you like this? Please share with your friends, and don't forget to follow us on facebook.