https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/chili.jpg 426 787 Amy https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/OwlCreekLogo278a.jpg Amy2013-06-17 02:43:342020-02-12 15:46:58Quick & Easy Chili
Quick & Easy Chili
This is a super fast chili recipe and tastes great. Use a good salsa, the salsa and the seasonings are the key to making this chili so good.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2½ cups tomato sauce
- 1½ cups jar salsa
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can dark red kidney beans 15 oz
- Shredded cheddar cheese optional
- Sour Cream optional
- In a large pot over medium heat, brown the ground beef, then add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes, or until the onion is tender. Drain any grease, if desired.
- Top each serving with shredded cheese and sour cream, if desired
You can easily adjust the heat in this recipe by increasing or decreasing the chili powder, and using a more mild, or spicier, salsa.
Did you like this? Please share with your friends, and don't forget to follow us on facebook.