https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/pumpkinpie.jpg 225 225 Amy https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/2021OwlCreekLogo-1.jpg Amy2013-06-05 16:02:482020-02-18 11:37:11Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
This is THE pumpkin pie to make for the holidays! I usually have to make 4-6. Another yummy find at Allrecipes.
Servings: 2 - 9" Pies
- 1 1/2 pints vanilla ice cream , softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C.) Place ice cream near the warm oven to soften.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs. Stir in the pumpkin puree, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Mix in soft ice cream until smooth. Pour filling into two 9 inch pie shells.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake an additional 30 to 40 minutes, or until filling is set.