https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/pumpkinpie.jpg 225 225 Amy https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/OwlCreekLogo278a.jpg Amy2013-06-05 16:02:482020-02-08 20:33:48Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
This is THE pumpkin pie to make for the holidays! I usually have to make 4-6. Another yummy find at Allrecipes.
Servings: 2 - 9" Pies
- 1 1/2 pints vanilla ice cream , softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C.) Place ice cream near the warm oven to soften.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs. Stir in the pumpkin puree, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Mix in soft ice cream until smooth. Pour filling into two 9 inch pie shells.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake an additional 30 to 40 minutes, or until filling is set.
Did you like this? Please share with your friends, and don't forget to follow us on facebook.