https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/porkchopgoudabacon.jpg 250 250 Amy Garrett https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/OwlCreekLogo278a.jpg Amy Garrett2011-07-12 23:36:052020-02-10 20:30:16Stuffed Pork Chops with Smoked Gouda & Bacon
Stuffed Pork Chops with Smoked Gouda & Bacon
We couldn’t get enough of these. They are excellent baked or grilled!
- 2 ounces smoked Gouda cheese shredded
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 (2¼ inch thick) center-cut, bone-in pork chops
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ground black pepper
- Preheat an outdoor (or even an indoor) grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, bacon, parsley, and ⅛ teaspoon black pepper.
- Lay the pork chops flat on cutting board, and with a sharp knife held parallel to the board, cut a pocket into the pork, going all the way to the bone, but leaving the sides intact. Stuff cheese mixture into pocket, and close with a wooden toothpick. Brush meat with oil, and season with salt and more black pepper.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, or until pork is done. Careful not to overcook!
Did you like this? Please share with your friends, and don't forget to follow us on facebook.