https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/ranchdressing.jpg 250 250 Amy https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/OwlCreekLogo278a.jpg Amy2010-06-02 11:48:382020-01-28 21:16:26Ranch Dressing/Dip
Servings: 1 Cups
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp (rounded) dried chives
- 1/2 tsp (rounded) dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp (rounded) dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Milk to thin as needed
- In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise and sour cream, mix in all the spices and use as is for dip, or slowly add milk while constantly stirring til desired thinness is reached for salad dressing.
- Let set 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Did you like this? Please share with your friends, and don't forget to follow us on facebook.