https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/pizza.jpg 281 350 Amy Garrett https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/OwlCreekLogo278a.jpg Amy Garrett2009-06-25 18:03:462020-02-18 11:42:30Bread Machine Pizza Dough
Bread Machine Pizza Dough
I make 2 rectangle pizzas with this recipe. SO EASY!
- Set your machine to dough cycle, hit start and walk away.
- When it lets you know it’s done, grease a large mixing bowl, place the dough inside, turn over, then cover and let rise about 30 minutes, or til nearly double.
- Next, knead the dough lightly, let rest 5-10 minutes then roll out to your pan shape/size.
- Add your toppings and bake in a 400F oven for 8-20 minutes (depends on your toppings)
- Let your pizza rest for 5-10 minutes after baking to let any cheese “set” and not be runny. Enjoy!
Did you like this? Please share with your friends, and don't forget to follow us on facebook.