https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/potato.jpg 250 250 Amy Garrett https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/OwlCreekLogo278a.jpg Amy Garrett2008-12-28 19:52:582020-02-18 11:35:24Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
Great tasting and frees up the stove during those big holiday meals. From allrecipes.com
- 5 pounds red potatoes , cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic , or to taste
- 3 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the potatoes, garlic, and bouillon until potatoes are tender but firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, reserving water. In a bowl, mash potatoes with sour cream and cream cheese, adding reserved water as needed to attain desired consistency.
- Transfer the potato mixture to a slow cooker, cover, and cook on Low for 2 to 3 hours. Just before serving, stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Did you like this? Please share with your friends, and don't forget to follow us on facebook.