https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/rib-roast.jpg 204 307 Amy https://owlcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/2021OwlCreekLogo-1.jpg Amy2008-12-21 10:58:232020-02-18 11:35:24Prime Rib Beef Roast
Prime Rib Beef Roast
- 1 beef prime rib roast (may be labeled simply “rib roast”), 2-3 rib or about 5lbs
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- Place meat in large glass baking dish, sprinkle evenly with pepper. Pour dressing over meat, cover and marinate at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove meat from glass pan and place in a shallow roasting pan, fat side up and cover. Discard marinade. Bake until probe thermometer register 118 degrees F.
- Remove from oven. Let stand for 15 minutes, leaving covered. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and uncover roast, return to oven for 15 minutes. Let stand another 15 minutes before carving.
- Meanwhile, mix the mayo and horseradish in small serving bowl, serve with meat.